Let us help you take your skiing and riding to the next level. One-hour group lessons are available for all abilities. Groups will be divided by skill level so you will find the right coaching for you. Minimum age for the Group Lesson is six. Group Lessons are offered three times throughout the day so there’s a good chance one session can fit your schedule!
There are four different levels to choose from: Learn to Ski/Ride, Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced
- When: Daily:
- 9:00 am
- 11:00 am
- 1:00 pm
- Meeting Location: Westside Lodge, outdoors
- Price: $40
- First time ever? Make it a package. If you are new to the sport, we have a special discounted package that includes a beginner lesson, a Westside lift ticket and equipment rentals.
- Price: $89 ($114 value)
Rider Level Descriptions
- Learn to Ski/Ride: For the true beginner who has never experienced the sport before.
- Beginner: For those who are turning and stopping on green terrain but not comfortable beyond that.
- Intermediate: For those comfortable on green and blue terrain.
- Advanced: For those who can explore the whole mountain, but could use some help refining on technique or trying a new trail.