Dramatic savings on the Mt. Abram Season Pass!
Limited Time Only.
These are the best prices offered throughout the year!
Valid until April 15, 2017.
College ID (must be valid & current) and a letter from registrar’s office is required. Full time students with a minimum of 12 credit hours currently enrolled. The College Student Pass is a discounted pass & no other discounts may apply when purchasing this pass.
The Family Season Pass includes a primary pass holder, spouse and all primary pass holder’s dependents; defined as an immediate family member, 18 years or younger, or who is claimed as a dependent on the primary pass holder’s tax return. The Family Pass is a discounted pass & no other discounts may apply when purchasing this pass.
Tots are Age 5 (& under) on or before 12/19/2017. By law, all skiers & riders must be wearing a daily ticket. To avoid stopping at the ticket counter each visit, we offer a Tots Season Pass for a $20 processing fee. The Tots Season Pass is a discounted pass & no other discounts may apply when purchasing this pass.
Student or Faculty ID or current pay stub required. This pass is available to the immediate family members (as claimed on the Faculty member’s tax return) of the Faculty in SAD 44 & RSU 17 – ONLY.
Purchase this pass to ski or ride THUR-FRI ONLY
Active Military or Veterans ID required. Available to spouse and dependents of serving member. The Military Pass is a discounted pass & no other discounts may apply when purchasing this pass.
- Season Passes must be visible at all times for lift attendants and are non-transferable
- $20 replacement fee will be charged for lost passes
- After you purchase your pass online, you will receive a confirmation email. Print this out and bring it with you, along with any required documentation to prove eligibility for specific season passes.
- Season Passes are sold separately from Seasonal Programs. Registration for 2018 Seasonal Programs begins in the fall and will be announced ahead of time.
- If you do NOT plan to ski this season, please allow 2-3 weeks for processing and any follow-up communication regarding paperwork & pass photo.
- If you want to ski this season, please visit the Ski School Desk in the Main Lodge to have your Season Pass photo taken and complete any paperwork and enjoy skiing the rest of 2017.
- Please bring your photo ID and any documentation required to prove season pass eligibility.