Accessed by five lifts and having a vertical drop of 1,150 feet, our 51 trails are perfect for all ski and snowboard abilities. From gentle novice slopes that encourage the beginner to black diamond trails like Rocky’s Run, Fearless, and The Cliff, we take pleasure in knowing that our mountain playground is serving up the goods.
Mt Abram’s “Westside” is home to the East Coast’s most fabulous “Learn to″ topography. Comprised of 4 greens, 1 blue, a double lift, a carpet and its very own lodge with spirits and food; this is the place to be to learn on the snow!
If skiing or riding doesn’t strike your fancy, join us in the Loose Boots Lounge, our full restaurant, that also plays home to many live events and apres fun.
Things You’ll Need to Know
- We operate a trolley-shuttle between the Main Mountain and Westside.
- The Westside Mountain has a lodge, limited parking and is 1/2 mile past the Main Lodge on the left.
- The Sportshaus Rental Shop is located at the base of Main Mountain.
- Tickets and lessons can be purchased at Westside and Main Lodge.
- Snow School desk is located inside the Main Lodge
- Skiing from Main Mountain to Westside is recommended for intermediate skiers or better.